RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem whenever I do a search on the forum. I'll do a search, and get a listing of topics. From there I can choose a topic for review, but there is no link to go back to the list of topics once I'm done. So, one must hit the "back" arrow on the browser. However, I always get an error message "the page cannot be displayed".

It becomes really annoying because then one must go back to the initial search page and re-do the search everytime you want to seach a topic. Is there a way of fixing this???

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Easy solution:

After you have done your search and want to click on a topic that the search returned, instead of just clicking on it, right click on it and open it in a new window. Or better yet, if your using a real browser like Mozilla or Firefox, just open in a new tab.

Either way, your existing page or tab with all the hits from the search engine will remain intact.

I use this same technique when reading the active topics. I never refresh my active topics page until I've read all the way down the list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts