RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Love it stock. Most likely will get a PC3 and get rid of the the coffin. I know this sounds crazy, but I like the way it sounds. So weird having a 16 year old new bike. I put the stock pegs back on, debating if I should put on the reflectors. Also upgrading to SS brake line in a few weeks. PO put on the quick release fairing, which works great. Well so much for keeping it stock. I Live in a small Village near Chicago.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,910 Posts
That Beast looks freaking new, somebody liked it enough to keep it and protect it all those years even if they didn't get much time to ride. Hopefully you can give it the miles and set the world right.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,910 Posts
We like to be a little careful because over time many who go Ivan's on their modified Warrior discovered they still need a fuel manager. Ivan's improves motor operating parameters. It does not change the stock ECU air:fuel map. That said, it's true the parameter changes can sometimes accommodate a little bit more real estate in air:fuel envelope boundaries. It depends on mods and geography. So it's good advice to go Ivan's first. Then if you need a fuel manager you can do that later.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone, Will be posting mods as I ride along. The Warrior is a blast to ride. And not talking about the same way my ZX10R is a blast.
Apples to Banana comparison. I have had a VTX1300C., Vulcan 1500, Vulcan 900 (currently), and a VROD. And the Warrior right out of the box beats them all! I know I am preaching to the choir.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts