RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just trying to get together a list of UK members to contact them but found that I can't search on Country which means I needed to scroll through 110 pages to find them - be nice if we could filter on this.

I was also looking for a way to send a message/email to all the UK people and couldn't find a way to do it

·
Registered
302 Posts
click on members in yellow, top of this page. If you then click on the country heading on the listing the system will order the list by country. Happy hunting.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by oly

I was just trying to get together a list of UK members to contact them but found that I can't search on Country which means I needed to scroll through 110 pages to find them - be nice if we could filter on this.

OLY: Do this like Sparky_WA said. Then go to pages 122-123. There are many members that don't want to write down their country. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sparky, Penzoil, I did the sort by thing and went through the process but its really time consuming and once you have found the members there is no way to simply select them all and send them a note: you would have to individually contact each member and of course then they would all individually respond. What I'm looking for is a way of holding mini-groups within the bigger rswarrior group - for organizing ride outs and other localized stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts