RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on this web site when i use the search thing everytime i use the back button it gives me a an error message and then i have to start over again.any helpfull info would be nice

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
just do a right click and open topic in new window. then after reading that thread, close window and you are right where you left off. saves time and frustration.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Do what Dice said. Much faster. Plus if you are on a slow connection, you can open up a few topics, and while they are loading you can read the first one opened.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Why does it post my reply twice if I have to refresh.
KrazyKiller, wow that's quite the handle. Is that what your freinds call you. LOL, just kidding, don't want to PO a person called Krazykiller.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Dice and Varrior, your method is about 4 times slower. When I am searching, I generally have an idea what I am looking for. So, I just blaze along looking for the red highlighted words.

I use a blazing cable connection, and a trackball. I can surf through these posts much more rapidly by just hitting the back button on my trackball, instead of continually opening new windows.

TJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts