RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I removed the rear seat on the warrior on the same day that I picked it up almost a month ago. So I've been riding around with four exposed bolt holes in my rear fender. Today I picked up some panel retainers to plug the holes. I have to say, I'm impressed. I expected the head of the retainer to be matte black, but it turns out they are shiny, just like the paint, and they look really really good.

For those who are interested go to Autozone. The part number is 963-045. Call before you go. I had to go to two different autozones to find them.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Same here. I'm pleased with the result. I actually added some factory touch-up paint -- base and top coat to those panel retainers to match 2006 Warrior red. Looks great.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Scoper50 said:
I removed the rear seat on the warrior on the same day that I picked it up almost a month ago. So I've been riding around with four exposed bolt holes in my rear fender. Today I picked up some panel retainers to plug the holes. I have to say, I'm impressed. I expected the head of the retainer to be matte black, but it turns out they are shiny, just like the paint, and they look really really good.

For those who are interested go to Autozone. The part number is 963-045. Call before you go. I had to go to two different autozones to find them.
I am in Andover, which Autozone did you find them at?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to the **** Rapids store first, and they didn't have it. They informed me that the Autozone in Anoka had it. So I went over there, and grabbed the last set. I'd call any autozone. They'll be able to tell you who has it in stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts