RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Im getting up in years and have had MANY back surgeries, I went out friday for a nice fifty mile ride and noticed that me back was KILLING me, does anyone know of or have a clip on back rest or a seat with a high back. Please let me know, I have a couple long trips planned this summer that will take for ever if I have to stop every hour to streatch. Thanks all hope your season is starting out right

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
The Corbin Dual Tour seat has an optional backrest that can be added to the front and or passenger seat. They are pretty expensive new from Corbin, but you find them for sale used once in a while. If you go to my albums and look at my 04 RIP pics there are some pics of what the seat looks like.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have one it's a Corbin. May be interested in selling it. Not sure what's it's worth off hand. If you're close I'd let you borrow it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi all, Im getting up in years and have had MANY back surgeries, I went out friday for a nice fifty mile ride and noticed that me back was KILLING me, does anyone know of or have a clip on back rest or a seat with a high back. Please let me know, I have a couple long trips planned this summer that will take for ever if I have to stop every hour to streatch. Thanks all hope your season is starting out right
Heres a pic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts