RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trigger on an '09 Fat Bob....

Denim black

onto the lift for some cosmetic surgery

hmmm, '96 inch Twin cam.....what to do about that

I know, I can change that horn cover

need to blacken the handlebar

I'm thinkin' there's too much chrome, not enough steam in the engine room
Stay tuned.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
wow, didnt know after you seeing my bike, it would have that effect!!! keep an oil rag handy!!

congrats on the purchase, cant wait to see it in person!

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I think, that if I were to buy a HD, that would be the only HD I would buy...

I've been looking at it in the showroom for some days now....

Looks sweet..

But I'll stay with my Warrior for many years to come...

Congratz, on your new bike...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congratz on the new bike, that fatbob with the twin headlights caught my eye from the second it was released. Sharp looking bike for sure - love the flat black paint

·
Registered
221 Posts
I don't really understand this purchase. I think its a cool bike, but in my opinion the Warrior looks a lot better. Why did you trade it in? Did you just want something new? Is it more comfortable to ride? It sure doesn't handle better. Congrats on the purchase, but I am curious on the trade.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Why are you taking the tank and other stuff off? Nice bike and color. Don't like the wheels though; they look to 4x4ish

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
Centerline said:
Pulled the trigger on an '09 Fat Bob.... Denim black onto the lift for some cosmetic surgery hmmm, '96 inch Twin cam.....what to do about that I know, I can change that horn cover need to blacken the handlebar I'm thinkin' there's too much chrome, not enough steam in the engine room Stay tuned.
Steve, what the heck is going on HERE

You're stepping down from Jets to Props ... when you pick-up your three wheeler we'll be calling youRotorBoy

The nice thing about a HD is it has a loud horn (that way everybody can hear you when you beep at them as they pass you by) and comes with agas gauge as std equip

J/K ... i'm just jealous
... Nice Choice and ride safe

Here's anice solution for the horn cover. A couple of old members had this on the LH & RHside of the Warrior. I have one that i modified the bracketand never installed else i'dsend it to you. Here's an excellent source for every daydiscounted HD parts that i've used: http://www.mandmcycles.com/

Air Wing Horn Cover

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I sure don't get it either but that's what makes riding such a great hobby and community, everyone has different taste and desires in what they want for their own ride. Congrats on the new bike Centerline, I'm envious because I'm not able to get my new toy yet!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Centerline said:
Pulled the trigger on an '09 Fat Bob....

Wow !!!! This HD madness must be stopped... (but not with "those" brakes)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Good luck with the new HD.I personally would have gone for the Nightrod special. I like the modern looking bikes.I just think that most of the Harleys look old even when they are new,but thats just my opinion.Enjoy your new ride,everyone has their own taste.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!! Looks nice!!!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I think you and I are in a similar place inlife. Money not so much an issue, performance and power in one ride and individual choice in the other ride no matter the ride. Me its the aprilia and vmax. Lets face it, total opposites.. Congrats I personaly think its one of HD best looking rides Ive ever seen.. Someday I will breakdown and get the 110CI or 103SEFatboy because Ive always liked it.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Congrats......you sellout. No more SOA for you.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Nice ride! I was looking at the Fat Bob before I decided to go with the Street Bob. That dual headlight up front on the Fat Bob is what initially caught my eye. Eventually I may look into getting that dual headlight assembly from the factory and see if I can make it fit my bike... but I think I need the wider fork assembly for it to fit in there right. Need to look into it more when I get a chance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts