RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why am i Seeing this code when trying to update my bike only on home PC?Running Windows XP Pro, Internet Explorer v7.0 Beta 3 and Microsoft Windows Defender Beta 1 and SBC Yahoo DSL connection to the internet.
quote:<ul>
<li><strong>V&H:</strong> BigShots w/Quiet Baffles
</li><li><font color="#0000ff"><font size="1"><em>+3 pts on ECU</em></font> </font>
</li><li><strong>JC Whitney:</strong> Bungee Nuts Rear Fender Brackets
</li><li><strong>Baron:</strong> AIS Kit
</li><li><font color="#0000ff" size="1"><em>Remove all AIS components & bracket </em></font>
</li><li><font size="1"><em><font color="#008000"><strong><strike>Custom fab'd FPR bracket to motor mount</strike></strong> </font></em></font>
</li><li><font color="#0000ff"><font size="1"><em>Relocate FPR under Fuel Tank</em></font> </font>
</li><li><strong>Yamaha:</strong> Fender Elim.Kit w/o Reflector-License Plate Bracket
</li><li><strong>Radiantz:</strong> Billet Clear HID License Plate Frame
</li><li><strong>Kuryakn:</strong> Rear Turn Signal/Running Lights w/clear lenses
</li><li><font color="#0000ff" size="1"><em>No. 2372 Red LED Dual Circuit Small Silver Bullets

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Last night I started getting it too. I thought it might be my system. I am not very computer savy. Maybe I'll learn from your thread.

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like i stated, it's only happening with my personal PC. At work it is fine [:0][xx(]quote:Originally posted by jabo

Last night I started getting it too. I thought it might be my system. I am not very computer savy. Maybe I'll learn from your thread.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Alan,
You will have to wait till Carknee can take a look at this problem. I use my laptop and PC from home and did not have any issues. I uploaded pictures and had not problems.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
All is well with mine today.

What I was actually seeing was the rswarrior design and logo on some of the gallery pages.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Mine is fine...Alan, I bet you its that BETA software...probably the Beta IE7.0.

I use only Mozilla (unless a site requires IE) and I *never* have problems with it.

Try installing Mozilla..its free, fast to install, and it can import all your settings and favorites from IE...so its a seamless transition.

Best.

Chris.

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CarKnee,
Have you a solution to my problem?
Thanks
Alan
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

If this keeps happenign let me know

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
It has to be your browser.

Where are you seeing it? In the "My Warrior" section or in the gallery? (Link would be good)

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, in the "My Warrior" section only. The gallery is fine.
No Link as i'm not at home now.

It has to be your browser.

Where are you seeing it? In the "My Warrior" section or in the gallery? (Link would be good)

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
BETA software is bad news. I used to be someone who would always install BETA software as soon as possible... I learned the hard way it isn't a good idea.

Glad it is working.

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, at least you'll know what the problem is when Microsoft releases their new IE v7.0 [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

BETA software is bad news. I used to be someone who would always install BETA software as soon as possible... I learned the hard way it isn't a good idea.
Glad it is working.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mavrick

I had the same issues and Firefox solved mine

+1 - but the problem with Firefox is that they have updates to frequently....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts