·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least it looks like it...I just took this screenshot of their page

·
Administrator
30,085 Posts
Could you reach out to them to see if these parts are physically in their warehouses or if they just reference factory parts, which is common, heck no reseller can actually warehouse ten million parts but they can identify and offer them which is often helpful. They might provide interesting info, right!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could you reach out to them to see if these parts are physically in their warehouses or if they just reference factory parts, which is common, heck no reseller can actually warehouse ten million parts but they can identify and offer them which is often helpful. They might provide interesting info, right!
I have contacted them by e-mail and also on their Facebook page but so far have received no reply. But what makes me curious is those prices they list...look at the Japanese Warehouse price USD 1,700-00. Wow!!! And why the big price difference when compared to the UAE warehouse at only USD 737-00 and the US warehouse at USD 1352-00?

·
Administrator
30,085 Posts
I wondered about that too. They present themselves as a very large Singapore based multi-brand parts warehousing company. Still, it seems backwards to have the highest price for buyers in Japan where the bike was assembled/made. Or maybe the tanks are knock-offs? Not that it matters.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
B
I wondered about that too. They present themselves as a very large Singapore based multi-brand parts warehousing company. Still, it seems backwards to have the highest price for buyers in Japan where the bike was assembled/made. Or maybe the tanks are knock-offs? Not that it matters.
By the way AW...I sold my Warrior and now have that brand new spare tank of mine advertised for sale on this forum under the classifieds for sale at USD695

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry to hear you've sold your Warrior, have you brought home a new sled yet!!
Nope not yet...I sold because I'm having some health issues and need money to pay for some medical stuff. Don't know when and if I will get another sled sadly.
Very odd...I posted my brand new spare fuel tank for sale here under the classifieds for USD695 and have not had a single response or any interest. What gives?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's gonna sell. Nobody is here every day except me lol. Sorry to hear about your health and hope you heal fast brother.
Thanks brother...I appreciate that👊
Ps. I have pointed the new owner of my bike to this forum telling him that this is the forum to be and that it's like a family here with the most friendly, helpful, tolerant and knowledgable crowd of people around to help with any issues and questions concerning the Yamaha Warrior that he might have. Dave Kitching is his name.

·
Registered
49 Posts
B

By the way AW...I sold my Warrior and now have that brand new spare tank of mine advertised for sale on this forum under the classifieds for sale at USD695
$695 USD ??
I already bought a tank from gixerhp for my XV1700 Warrior Turbo (and it was delivered to my door in Aus) but come on guys when i was chasing a tank there were little to no options for me and now here is a tank up for grabs and it's new...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have contacted them by e-mail and also on their Facebook page but so far have received no reply. But what makes me curious is those prices they list...look at the Japanese Warehouse price USD 1,700-00. Wow!!! And why the big price difference when compared to the UAE warehouse at only USD 737-00 and the US warehouse at USD 1352-00?
They are not responding to my inquirues at all...just deafening silence

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok just received a reply from Megazip...They dont have and cannot get fuel tanks for the Warrior.

Victoria Bychkova <[email protected]>
03:08 (3 hours ago)

to me

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to inform you, that the requested spare part unfortunately
is not available and can not be supplied. We apologize for inconvenience!

Best regards,
Victoria

·
Super Moderator
7,244 Posts
Hey ThingFish..

Sorry to hear about your Health issues
Hope everything works out
And you can get back on 2 wheels
Stay strong brother

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I'm very interested in your tank if it is still available.
Hi Old Warrior...yes it is still available...brand spanking new never even smelled or tasted fuel yet and still in the original factory box. All openings still factory sealed.
I live in South Africa so you would need to approach a shipping company like UPS or Fedex or maybe some other cheaper options to organise the tank to be collected in South Africa by them and having it shipped and delivered to you. I think that will work out cheaper then me shipping it to you from here. Let me know.

·
Administrator
30,085 Posts
Appreciate your quick response. I'll see what I can find out from UPS/ FED X and get back to you. What city do you live in?
Go to his actual ad. Click:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Appreciate your quick response. I'll see what I can find out from UPS/ FED X and get back to you. What city do you live in?
I live in a small coastal town about 300 kilometers from Cape Town. The town I live in is called Witsand.
But courier services can collect from me at my home in Witsand. I have twice in the past had several items collected by couriers who came to collect on behalf of Fedex. I am sure the same would work with UPS.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts