RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will charge you actual shipping for any of these parts. send me your address and i'll tell you how much.

cruiser performance 1.5" bars 8" rise 33" width $150 plus shipping

Polished fork tube covers, these are out of the yami catalog. they were brushed, i stripped them down and polished them. $100 plus shipping

polished upper and lower tach, this is just the empty metal shell that houses the tach and the buttons. no bushings, screws, anything. $150 + ship

Complete stock headlight bucket, lens, working bulb This comes with no mounting hardware, only the headlight assembly itself $100 + ship

Chrome Left side air scoop (stock) $70 + ship

Stock rear master cyl with bracket that comes with bigshots to mount it. $25 + ship

Stock Handlebars and risers $25 + ship

Let me know if you are interested, i will post pictures hopefully tonight ( if not tomorrow )

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Please post pictures

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Interested in the CP bars...if you ship to Canada? Pics please!Are they the pullback (Punisher) or the regular style?

Thanx

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok guys, bear with me, i'm trying to get my computer to talk with my camera. I'll get pics asap. I'll be glad to ship to anywhere you want to pay for...

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
audio77 said:
ok guys, bear with me, i'm trying to get my computer to talk with my camera. I'll get pics asap. I'll be glad to ship to anywhere you want to pay for...
Thanks for getting a reply posted....no hurry on anything just yet though....can't take the bike out for another two months anyway!!!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Hey I got something you can buff
. Beeeeotch.

Seriously you are the polishing guru. I did some polishing of vmax parts yesterday... I forgot how much time it takes to do a good job. And what a mess.I was covered in black and my fingers are burnt to a crisp. But I get to do some more today so yippie.

Polished parts have so much character.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, the fork tubes were one of the easiest and i still have hours in them. when it comes to polishing i think i'm very detailed. I have about 37 pieces between the polished, and stripped & need to polish pile.( for now) What can i say, when, not if something gets sratched, i can make polished look new again for free in no time. chrome is another story.

!.5" bars

Stock headlight

These were brushed,... many hours of labor in them and they look better than chrome in my opinion. be different, POLISH IT!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its just the stock rear master cyl and the baracket that comes with the bigshots, when you no longer use the stock bracket.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.