RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked the set I painted for my bike well enough to paint a similar set to put on e-bay. This set is in cobalt blue candy. It looks like this.

you can see the e-bay listing at this link

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Wow, I like those even better! I've always preferred blue, though. Wish I could take them off your hands.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Do you miss me so muchalrety that you have to paint another awesome set jsut so that I will come over to check it out and eat otterpops....LOL Just kidding it looks great and I know a certian vstar rider who will be jellous.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to respond to this because I was eating an otterpop when I read it. You better get over here before they're all gone
Free otterpops to anybody that figures out how to get here

ARMYSTAR said:
Do you miss me so muchalrety that you have to paint another awesome set jsut so that I will come over to check it out and eat otterpops....LOL Just kidding it looks great and I know a certian vstar rider who will be jellous.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
That picture is confusing.... why is the red one open while still connectedand why aren't they frozen?

I'm going to have to buy some of these again next time we get groceries damnit...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts