RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Corbin duel tour that I picked up from a member on here. Decided to take the bike in a different direction since my wife is getting her own bike and I no longer need a passenger seat. I personally only used the seat for a couple of rides. There's two spots that were worn on the bottom of the seat pan displayed in the pics but other than that the seat is in good condition. The seat was made for the 02-03 year warrior but I have an 08 and did the modification to the bike to make it fit. I'm thinking $450 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a Corbin duel tour that I picked up from a member on here. Decided to take the bike in a different direction since my wife is getting her own bike and I no longer need a passenger seat. I personally only used the seat for a couple of rides. There's two spots that were worn on the bottom of the seat pan displayed in the pics but other than that the seat is in good condition. The seat was made for the 02-03 year warrior but I have an 08 and did the modification to the bike to make it fit. I'm thinking $450 shipped.
PM sent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts