RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have placed an ad to sell my 2002 warrior dragbike last week. I went into the motorcycles for sale section and I do not see my ad running. I was wondering why that is??? I placed another ad in another section and still, no ad to be found. Why? Am I doing something wrong? Please let me know ASAP. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Notes:

1. Members with less than 50 posts or members who are not supporting members will need to have their ad approved.
It may take up to 7 working days to have your ad approved.
2. Members who are eligible to have their ad approved right away will still have a 15 minute delay due to database caching.
3. Your ad will be deleted 1 month after it expires. You are welcome to keep the ad up as long as you wish, but you will need to update it within a month of it expiring.
4. Prohibited Items:
1. Firearm Parts and Accessories, or illegal weapons
2. Unauthorized Copies or other copyrighted materials
3. Basically, any other item that eBay wouldn't want on their site.
*http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/items-ov.html

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
I think it has to do with your post count. If you do not meet the minimum amount
your ad will have to be approved first

here are the rules

Members with less than 50 posts or members who are not supporting members will need to have their ad approved.
It may take up to 7 working days to have your ad approved.
Members who are eligible to have their ad approved right away will still have a 15 minute delay due to database caching.
Your ad will be deleted 1 month after it expires. You are welcome to keep the ad up as long as you wish, but you will need to update it within a month of it expiring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts