RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
You need to first get the coordinates for your address. You can get them from google earth or any mapping program. If your not familiar with any of this, PM me your address and I'll PM you back the coordinates

-Carmine

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks buddy i think it is 44 28 n 73 9 w but not sure how to enter it in the sreen it has eg then some numbers on the left i put them in and hit update it tells me it is updated then when i go to the map it shows no vermont riders? iam in jeffersonville vermont thanks again

quote:Originally posted by RF_WIZ

You need to first get the coordinates for your address. You can get them from google earth or any mapping program. If your not familiar with any of this, PM me your address and I'll PM you back the coordinates

-Carmine

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can't get it to take either.
I'm at
39 25' 19.1" N
122 05' 06" W
It won't accept that
the only thing I've gotten it to take is
Don't think that will get me there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is the latitude and longitude already there on the page?
We just need to transfer it over?

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I copied this reply from Carknee in a previous post:

quote:You may now input your Latitude and Longitude directly! This means that the whole world can now use this feature!!! You need to know the coordinates you want to use and then update your profile.

US Address can get your precise coordinates here:http://geocoder.us/demo.cgi

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Who the **** is ADMIN? Member number one?

We need to know who this is... only 16 posts... bad admin.. bad admin.. LOL...

·
Registered
295 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

I copied this reply from Carknee in a previous post:

quote:You may now input your Latitude and Longitude directly! This means that the whole world can now use this feature!!! You need to know the coordinates you want to use and then update your profile.

US Address can get your precise coordinates here:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts