RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you that are using the PC III have had to set your throttle position using the software that comes with it. Is it necessary to do this, or does it come out of the box knowing this already. The reason I ask is that my wifes gonna pitch a fit if I wheel my bike in the house to do this. If I must, then I guess I must.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Do it. It does make a difference, even moreso if you have any mods like intake and/or pipes. Setting the TP correct is a somewhat important factor in your bike running good.

Oh, and why would you take the bike in the house to do it? [?]
Can you get a laptop to use in the garage?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I dont have a laptop either. I push my back around the back of the house and park it underneath the window by my PC. Plug in usb cable and reach out the window to work the throttle during adjustment. a little easier for me anyways than getting the bike inside or moving the pc outside.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MyWarriorsDark2

I was wondering if any of you that are using the PC III have had to set your throttle position using the software that comes with it. Is it necessary to do this, or does it come out of the box knowing this already. The reason I ask is that my wifes gonna pitch a fit if I wheel my bike in the house to do this. If I must, then I guess I must.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

I hope your computer isn't upstairs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts