RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shes never had a problem in the past but now when she tries to pull up rswarrior site she gets this message

You are not authorized to view this page
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
Click the Refresh button to try again with diffe

Shes been a member and a great support to the forums in my opinion. Any help to bring her back would be appreciated.

Thanks
Eassyrider

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
I got the same message earlier today while at work. I kept getting it while using Firefox but then switched to IE it worked fine. Now that I'm at home Firefox is just fine again. Huh?? Very unusual...

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She deleted her cookies and files, still nothing. Is there another cookie you were talking about. Lol shes having convulsions

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its strange because she can go to the sister site roadstar network and any where else on the internet. Only place she cant go is rswarrior. Did she piss one of you guys off or something?

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
quote:Originally posted by eassyrider

She deleted her cookies and files, still nothing. Is there another cookie you were talking about. Lol shes having convulsions

Unless there's a chocolate chjip cookie stuck in the keyboard, those were the ones I was talking about

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is what she just messaged me lmao,

I have my laptop, laying on my back with heating pad with tns unit taking flexril cause I-20 bitched my back out copy that and post it
tell them all i have to the outside world is my computer cause my back is out of wack and i have to do mri and ct scan tomorrow

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Not to be a smart ass but I feel her pain, just got my MRI today but that's a different subject. I've had this problem before with firefox and went to tools/options/privacy and looked for all rswarrior cookies and deleted them and it let me in.
As far as IE goes, I haven't used it in years but options cookies is there someplace.
I can't think of any other reason for this problem

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
The only fix I know of for log in problems is deleting cookies and making sure you date is set right. Other than that, you will have to wait till Carknee see's this.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hey, Im here. Yeeee Haaawwww!!!! delete delete delete then started going through computer. Reboot restart..... reboot.....reboot finally got email on a ride and clicked that link and it took me to the site with no problems.

A Big thank you to everybody. Thanks Nate for translating. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] I am going insane with my back and not being able to get on this site just about sent me over the edge. Was about to hook up the tens unit on high and just sit here and fry. [:0]

BTW I don't like chocolate. Or cookies but I did drop some potatoe chips in the keyboard [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by eassyrider

Its strange because she can go to the sister site roadstar network and any where else on the internet. Only place she cant go is rswarrior. Did she piss one of you guys off or something?
If that were the case I would have been kicked off before the intruduction of zoloft

·
Registered
516 Posts
What has changed since then? Make sure the XP firewall is not up or any other virus protection. Is she an administrator to the computer?

·
Registered
430 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Is this problem still happening for people? I haven't seen it happen to me, but it could bea serious problem!

I posted a reply here alsohttp://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31821. Apparently there are two topics with this same problem. I'm glad it's not just me. You know misery loves company. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

BTW, to answer your question, I haven't had any problems today. But yesterday was a nightmare.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts