RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled her in the garage for the first time. Da*m she looks good. After the many mods I have planned she will look even better. I need more duct tape for my hands, this thing will haul a**[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Insert Image:

82.33 KB

Insert Image:

93.2 KB

·
Registered
161 Posts
congrats[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] At the Leesburg Bikefest a lot of folks asked about the custom silver flame job on my 04[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Have fun[8D]

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
WELCOME life ain't fair your 13 yrs old an engineer and your married . Was she you middle schoolsweetheart? And on top of all that you got a sweet arse warrior! Dude you got it made[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by garnerwarrior

WELCOME life ain't fair your 13 yrs old an engineer and your married . Was she you middle schoolsweetheart? And on top of all that you got a sweet arse warrior! Dude you got it made[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

[:0][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)] You found out my secret. Guess I need to check my profile closer. LOL

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
quote:Originally posted by badass

****,she need to get spank....check my gallery...

Nice pose with the Samurai sword, similar to the guy on my paint job.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome!! I've just about weaned myself off the duct tape, hardley use it anymore. A good strong velcro set up works great too. Have you been able to wipe that Joker smile off your face?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts