RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a winter of Mods and PM, she's running better than ever and I think she's starting to look d*#n fine too!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats, now get out there and enjoy some wind therapy.
Just looked out from my office window and it's snowing! I was hoping to throw on the cold weather gear and take it out for a little run this afternoon but definitely not feeling like riding in the snow today.

·
Premium Member
3,351 Posts
Man I am so sorry to hear but it is 91 right now. Gonna ride when I get home cause it's a bit warm now plus gotta work.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Zmann;
You have her looking and sounding great! As for riding we still have snow on the ground and all the nasty sand
that the roads are covered with. I am wanting to get out for some wind so bad but am going to have to wait for
spring to really start being spring. Take care and Ride Safe!
Rg

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zmann;
You have her looking and sounding great! As for riding we still have snow on the ground and all the nasty sand
that the roads are covered with. I am wanting to get out for some wind so bad but am going to have to wait for
spring to really start being spring. Take care and Ride Safe!
Rg
It was cold out this morning and had flurries last night, was thinking of taking it out for a quick spin this afternoon but I just looked outside and it's a white out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts