RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you ask, I did a search and read everything I could find about these tires. I know a tire thread is like an oil thread and that its alot about opinions but thats what this forum is all about, right? Getting other peoples opinions on stuff before we try or buy? With that said, I want to see which of these tires are better suited for the Warrior. I went thru a Metz 210 in 2300 miles and actually like the feel of the stock 200 better than the 210. I'm looking for a tire that will last 3000 miles but still handle as good or better than the BT020.

Opinions please.

Thanks,
CB

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
You must ride much harder than I!! I love the Avon 45 and 46 Azaros. Very good dry grip and surprisingly good in the occasional gulley washers we get here

·
Registered
718 Posts
Geez, I've got almost 4000 on my Avon Venoms and they're hardly worn in. Yes, I do corner. Check my gallery for a pic of the chicken strips.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xharleydr, I read your post on these tires. Very good info. I think I'm leaning toward the Raven, I'm sure you pushed it harder than I ever will and if you liked it, it should be great for me.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Can't get the Raven or Shinko in Oz, but I must agree with fcwarrior the Avon azura are good. I have had them on for over 10,000 km

1 - 7 of 7 Posts