RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Look'n at the 011 tires they make

Look like a good tread and nice tires... But I've never herd about them???.

Anybody know about them?

Shinko 011 Verge Radial Motorcycle Tire - BikeBandit.com

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thx

:cool:
I just put this tire on my bike and it seems to run out pretty good.Only have a couple hundred miles on them so i cant answer how they wear,but they do grip good even on wet roads, Not a bad tire for the price.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the 007 Raven from Shinko. bought it last year have over 1,000mi on it now still looks like new. Great grip and smooth ride. Haven't had much wet road riding with it or 2 up yet this year so we shall see what happens. I don't have any complaints from them...yet.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Im on my 3rd shinko and will say for the price its a great tire. I run them for the traction aspect as the roads here are alrety very slick and i need all the traction i can get. I usually get 3-4 k per tire.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have had a raven shinko about to have it replaced, was a great tire, seemed to take the twisties pretty good too. Probably got about 4,000 miles out of it.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
My bike had a brand new pair of them on it when I bought it last Summer and they seem to be okay for the moderate cruising that I do and are holding up well but I'm more a Dunlop & Bridgestone kinda guy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been running the Shinko 005 on my FJR love them. And the 009 Ravens on my Warrior they are also a great tire got about 4k out of the rear going to try the 011 now see what type of miles I can get out of them. I ride hard but don't do the burn outs, I do have a power commander and a few mods including 3 plate mod and pressure plate in the clutch so when this thing puts down the power its hard for any tire to hold up to it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts