RS Warrior Forum banner

Shocka's Warrior!

870 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  G_Rock 
#1 ·
Hey, take a lookie at Shocka's Warrior. One Fine Looking Warrior! Hey, Shocka. All you need to do is chrome those forks! Nice Ride Brother!

#3 ·
Very nice ride Shocka. Don't you just hate it when they praise it all up and then tell you the one thing they would change. Personally I'd get rid of that stock air box sticking out the side, JUST KIDDING!
actually it gives me budget envy, you've obviously invested a lot of time and money.

#6 ·
quote:Originally posted by Shocka

The airbrush work was done by wallcrawler here in Edmonton. They don't have a website at this time.

That is one of the best paint jobs I've seen on a Warrior... Who else's bike(s) have they worked on? Thanks...

And you have a SWEET warrior...

#8 ·
Jimboman,
The girl that did the airbrush work is getting herself established. She is doing airbrushing part time until she can get enough customers to go at it full time. I think she has a lot of talent and potential.

Thanks for the compliments guys. [:I]

#10 ·
Nice look. I see you shaved the brake line mounts off the front fender and filled in the seam. Nice touch. Alot of subtle details here that go unnoticed, the silver/chrome and black combo looks good too as well as the custom paint work. Congrats and enjoy, you did a great job!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.