RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had my '05 Warrior for a few months (it's still totally stock), and want to replace the stock exhaust with something else (haven't decided what yet).

I don't want to piss off everyone within a 5 mile radius when I start it up, but still want something that has that deep/low/badass sound...but other than a few sound files that have been posted on this site, haven't had much luck finding other sound files on the internet.

Anyone know of any links to one or more sound files that I could check out? Also, any feedback on specific types of pipes would be appreciated as well.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I would vote for either the V&H Bigshots or any of the Samson Shogun series short pipes with a Big City Thunder Monster baffle.

You can read my reviews of the Samsons, the baffle, and the install in the Installed mods forum.

The quality on either the Samsons or the V&H is great...some of the other good sounding pipes out there have had quality issues in the past.

I'd say go with the pipes (between V&H and Samson) that you prefer the look of...both sound, install, and perform great.

Chris.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Yamaha Speedstar pipe. Sounds great and the only one that doesn't scrape.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 16SHY

V&H Pro pipe....does great and is a nice performance boost!

That is what I run, Nice rumble and not hardly as loud as 2 into 2 drag pipes. I am very[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)] satisfied with mine.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Stock pipe dont scrape???[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Nor does the Muzzy.... any slip on will not scrape......but I do agree the Speedstar Pipe sounds Great!

quote:Originally posted by DFW_Warrior

Yamaha Speedstar pipe. Sounds great and the only one that doesn't scrape.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I have V&H big shots and I'm very pleased with the performance and sound they are loud but not as loud as some other pipes out there. if the big shots are still too loud for your taste then you can get the quiet baffles for them
the only thing that I dont like about them is that they will scrape in the turns some, but you get plenty of warning, the pegs hit way before the pipes do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts