RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentionedthis in another postabout my new parts manager but just in case anyone missed it......

Make an online purchase between Nov 1 thru Dec 24 & you will be entered to win a $250 shopping spree! But wait! There's MORE!! For RSWarrior.com members I will be running an additional promotion. Put your RSWarrior.com member name into the comments field & we will draw for an ADDITIONAL $250 shopping spree for RSWarrior members only!!! So you have 2 chances to win.

Also don't forget that RSWarrior.com members have your own special discount code RSW6 that will give you an extra 6% off the already discounted prices on the site.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Shopping Spree WINNER!!!!!!

Congrats to.....

S. Worch (Independent_lemming)

He's the winner of the $250 shopping spree contest for RSWarrior [email protected] MotorSportsSuperStore.com!!!

Guys I have updated the RSW6 coupon code to give FREE shipping on all orders $100 & up. That's an extra 6% discount on top of the regular discount FLUS free shipping.

·
Administrator
28,390 Posts

Congrat's Lemming!!

rolltideroll said:
Congrats to.....

He's the winner of the $250 shopping spree contest for RSWarrior [email protected] MotorSportsSuperStore.com!!!

Guys I have updated the RSW6 coupon code to give FREE shipping on all orders $100 & up. That's an extra 6% discount on top of the regular discount FLUS free shipping.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

rolltideroll said:
Congrats to.....

Congrats Independent_Lemming!!!!! Yeah!

Thanks for the Free shipping. That make a huge difference. Can I access Star Accessories from other years on this site, like I can on MSSC?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Unfortunatley - No. That's 1 of the other neat features of that site & another reason weadded the 2nd site.You can email me the order or just put the extra items in the comments field & we can add them to the order.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts

Thanks Scott, first time I think I have ever won anything like this. Guess I need to surf a little and go through all the site.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Did you get the email that I sentyouwith the instructions? If not justlet me know & I will resend it....Thanks!!

independent_lemming said:
Thanks Scott, first time I think I have ever won anything like this. Guess I need to surf a little and go through all the site.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts

rolltideroll said:
Congrats to.....

Congats Independent Lemming, nice to get some extra mod money.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

rolltideroll said:

I just emailed you an order. I pulled an item from your other site. Let me know how to proceed.

Do we get another 3% for the next couple days from your websites current promotion?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I replied to your email. You can only use 1 coupon code so be sure to use RSW6 to get the 6% plus free shipping.
Justice said:
rolltideroll said:

I just emailed you an order. I pulled an item from your other site. Let me know how to proceed.

Do we get another 3% for the next couple days from your websites current promotion?

·
Registered
3,923 Posts

rolltideroll said:
Did you get the email that I sentyouwith the instructions? If not justlet me know & I will resend it....Thanks!!

independent_lemming said:
I did receive it Scott, Thank you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts