RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Re: Shopping Spree WINNER!!!!!!

rolltideroll said:
I replied to your email. You can only use 1 coupon code so be sure to use RSW6 to get the 6% plus free shipping.
Justice said:
rolltideroll said:
Guys I have updated the RSW6 coupon code to give FREE shipping on all orders $100 & up. That's an extra 6% discount on top of the regular discount FLUS free shipping.

I just emailed you an order. I pulled an item from your other site. Let me know how to proceed.

I used the pricing structure from MSSS.com

I just don't know how to proceed with my order because of that one item from MSSC.com

It only costs $5.37 more to place the order through MSSC.com, maybe I should just go that route to simplify things. Let me know.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Re: Shopping Spree WINNER!!!!!!

Just stick that 1 item in the comments field. Also should the order be less than $100 because of that 1 item just make mention that you want to use the 3PLUSFREE coupon & Bill will handle it before he bills your card...Thanks!

Justice said:
rolltideroll said:
I replied to your email. You can only use 1 coupon code so be sure to use RSW6 to get the 6% plus free shipping.
Justice said:
rolltideroll said:
Guys I have updated the RSW6 coupon code to give FREE shipping on all orders $100 & up. That's an extra 6% discount on top of the regular discount FLUS free shipping.

I just emailed you an order. I pulled an item from your other site. Let me know how to proceed.

I used the pricing structure from MSSS.com

I just don't know how to proceed with my order because of that one item from MSSC.com

It only costs $5.37 more to place the order through MSSC.com, maybe I should just go that route to simplify things. Let me know.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts