RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there some quick way to check your own member section, without having to go through the search engine? I notice that I can't just click on my own name. I'm still trying to figure out how to move around the site and check topics I was recently reading, and find that I run into Page Expired a lot when I'm trying to go back and look at the list of recent topics.

I did go through this section, and didn't see this addressed. If I missed it, I apologize. Thanks.

Great board, by the way.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Your Profile:http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=3024

Dont use the back button to go to the Active Topics page, use the active topics link in yellow.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Personally, I like to keep the active topics window open at all times while I'm surfin the board. To view a topic I right click on it and select open in new window. When I'm done with it, I close at and go back to the Active topics window. This is especially helpful on those rare days (Thanks to Carknee)that the board is loading slow. I open multiple windows then start reading while the other pages load.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Sangathor
I just recently discovered the same thing.I'm not quite sure why I didnt think of it before,DUH.It really cuts down on the time it takes to read through the topics.I'm on dial up so what ever I can do helps.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wanted to say what a great site this is - the more I use it, and figure out how to use it, the more I appreciate all the features. Great job!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, penzoil! I've started a document for all the tricks, so I can remember. F5 is a good one...

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Yankee: another one... before using search or profile to see your topics, adjust the time to reload to more than 15 minutes. If this help you, confirm it. Good Luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts