RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a short video from the last two trips to the mountains. Some of the footage is from WFIII in April and some is from RTTD in September. JamesD can been seen following at one point and Dwight/garnerwarrior with Trilby on the back during another segment.

Enjoy!

[youtube:pZ_Z3GQ_IyE]

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I have no idea what's going on. I can't get the embedded video to work and it won't let me edit the original post to link directly to the video.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
jdpark said:
Well, I have no idea what's going on. I can't get the embedded video to work and it won't let me edit the original post to link directly to the video.

You already got the youtube embedding figured out but as far as editing your original post you now have to type something in the edit notes box before it will repost. It can be anything and it doesn't appear anywhere but it's now required. Apparently it was supposed to give you a message telling you that but that hasn't worked out so far.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Nice video Thanks!!!!. Bring plenty of video cards for next April too.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marco Polo said:
jdpark said:

You already got the youtube embedding figured out but as far as editing your original post you now have to type something in the edit notes box before it will repost. It can be anything and it doesn't appear anywhere but it's now required. Apparently it was supposed to give you a message telling you that but that hasn't worked out so far.

Thanks. That would explain it.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Great video.

I bought one of these a couple weeks ago.

http://www.goprocamera.com/

I haven't had a chance to test it out yet but I will bring a bunch of memory cards for next year. I don't expect to get allot of video of you unless you get held up by traffic again.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
GREAT! quality camera there!, super video, stability, clarity!! man that thing is right on the money!! thanks for that

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys.

I plan to record ALOT more video next April. The camera is one I bought specifically for this trip and believe it or not it's VERY inexpensive. It's a SONY Cybershot. I bought it for like $135 bucks and I have it mounted on a cycle gadgets RAM mount. The shots from the rear of the bike are with the same camera but on a mount I rigged up using the original metal bracket that was part of the mudflap!

James, you don't have to worry about getting footage of me. You'll have no problem keeing me in site the way you ride.

·
Registered
417 Posts
JD, excellent video. That song rocks. I've never heard it before. Could you please let me know the name of the song and band. Thanks Bro. Keep on doing what you do man. Peaceeee, Gary

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey man, funny thing about that song. I was looking for something 'catchy/cool' to use in the video and my son brought me this CD he has with theme songs on it for WWE wrestlers! No kidding. LOL. It's Randy Orton's theme song. I don't watch alot of wrestling but he and the wife are fanatics. The band is called Mercy Drive and the song is Burn in my Light.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts