RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christok Custom Fibreglass is proud to announce its next product in a line of many to come. I can now offer a shortened OEM style fender for those of you who like the original fender but think it is too long.
This fender has been shortened by approximately 3.5 inches and can be delivered with a set up for the original tail light or a custom taillight/flasher configuration for bikes that have been lowered. With the shortened fender there could be a clearance issue with the stock taillight as the rear of the fender is now a lot closer to the tire.
These fenders come with dimples for the seat brackets and the dimples for the passenger seats can be filled before delivery.

The pricing for this fender is $125 for the stock tail light configuration and between $150 and $175 depending on the arrangement chosen for a custom taillight/flasher set up. The price for the custom arrangements includes the LEDS and brake/taillight circuits. Shipping is not included in the prices.
A Z102 spoiler can also be added to the fender.

Other products presently being worked on include:
  • Shortened OEM style fender for 240 to 260 tires
  • Euro style rear fender for OEM to 260 tires
  • Sport reaper style customizable front fender that will fit up to 130 tires
  • Matching teardrop scoop style engine covers with functional ducting to feed air to VBAK
  • Matching blower style engine covers with functional ducting to feed air to VBAK
  • Flamed jaw dropped skull engine covers with Dyna coil bracket
  • Sons of anarchy style café fairing
  • Custom style fairing
  • Fully adjustable Memphis shades style windshield
  • Custom tach cover
  • Rear axle covers
  • Manta chin spoiler
  • Chin spoiler for raked bikes
  • Various 280 fenders

I would just like to mention that I am a one-man operation and as such patience is required. I do promise to produce unique custom products at a more than fair market value. As with the Mako spoiler I try to ensure as much as possible that each customer gets an individualised product unique from everyone else and I work with each person on an one to one basis.
Ride safe
Christo

Attachments

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
Christok, I will make a suggestion. See the attached "67 BSA and the cafe fairing. I would like to see a warrior fairing in this style, no mirrors necessary,easy mounting kit, side wraps around the Warrior front to hide the ugly bare frame between the triple and the tank, and an integrated pocket or two if possible.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can the inner fender (turtle shell for pass support) and yammi fender eliminator bracket (for licplate/turn sigs) work with this fender?? If so, sign me up. Then when the euro fender is done, and can accommodate the same, I want one of those too.
The inner shell is not necessary. The fender will easily support passengers and I glass in a loom for the wiring to protect the wiring as well. A bracket for the license plate could easily be added, however since the fender is shorter, the license would probably hit the tire. Take a look at your bike and then move your plate 3.5 inches from its present location towards the front of the bike and that is the clearance you will have. You can see how close the stock style light fixture comes to the tire in my pictures but in the picture my bike is running a 260 and it has been lowered 1.5 inches as well. You can pm me if more info is required. thanks for the interest.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I was going to surprise everyone with my fender from you. I will work in getting my fender done in the next couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I got a horizontal plate from justice.

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to surprise everyone with my fender from you. I will work in getting my fender done in the next couple of weeks.
Ah man now you made me feel real bad. Sorry to ruin your surprise but it was pissing down rain here today and I could not paint or do any glass so I got creative. You still have the pleasure/honor/envy factor/ etc. LOL of owning the first one and of being able to show the first one painted and installed. Just think of it - you will be the inspiration for many other warrior owners ( it is still raining and my mind is sort of on overload lol) Once again sorry man.

For Terryk that BSA looks a lot like the one my father had back in the day. If you check my galllery and look at my old Harley, the fairing that I listed above as a "sons of anarchy" fairing is like that one. It is along the same lines as the one in your picture and at first glance should fit the warrior quite nicely with a bit of modification. i am just waiting for the winter as i have to take off my front flashers to fit hte fairing and I am trying to squeeze in as many riding opportunities as i can before the snow.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
For Terryk that BSA looks a lot like the one my father had back in the day. If you check my galllery and look at my old Harley, the fairing that I listed above as a "sons of anarchy" fairing is like that one.
Yes, sorry about that winter thing, but guess that is why they have snowmobiles. When you can please send details on the sons of anarchy fairing, sketch or pics please.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Christo.........amazing.... Good work man, I'm liking it :cool:

I had a problem with my plate hitting the tyre when I cut my fender, I wish I had left the tail light hump, it would have made all the difference.
I had to go side mount plate......just like you.... ;);)

Gav.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
My fender is going to the painters tomorrow! I should have pictures soon! Anybody want to donate a Corbin stinger seat?

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like it & will take my turn in line for one.
Lowered with a 250 & like the custom light setup.
Does it need or come with load eq?
Do not think it will fit a 250 as the narrow section is now a lot closer to the tire and a stock fender just barely fits a 260. Also it is thicker as I have made it strong enough to support a passenger.

I have a fender in the mold for another member which is a shortened and widened OEM style with a Z102 spoiler incorporated as well as custom lights at the back. This fender will probably be introduced in around 2 weeks once the member has received his fender. also my euro style fender which fits OEM tire size up to 260 should be introduced in a few weeks. Just for information, the euro should market around $350 with lights and flashers included.

ride safe

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you have a preview of the euro fender?
I hate to do this before I introduce the product officially but as some people have been looking for euro style fenders here are some pictures of the rough product. The rear section is now a bit different and will have light tubes (Radiantz) incorporated with flashers going around on the side a bit. The pictures show my friends corbin saddle on it as well as my stock saddle. As you can see, I have eliminated the gap between the fender and the rear of the stock saddle.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Christo was over to my place today with his Euro Fender. Looks pretty cool. We tried with my Corbin Young Guns and Stinger and also Lisa's PCS one piece , 2 person seat and they all fit really snug ! I was impressed !

Oh, and ask him what not to do when changing a tire !!?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
How soon do you think you'll be ready to sell one of these beauties?

I have an 02, with the single saddle # 5PX24-10 stamped on the pan. I got the bike this way, so I'm guessing the seat was adapted to my 02. It doesn't have the extra "-00" that I've seen referenced, but the seat looks like it belongs on the bike. So maybe I'm OK?

Also, this may be sacrilege, but will your fender support a small luggage rack with a tail bag on it? I do like to have a bit of storage space to carry small incidentals (bike lock, extra lite shirt, pocket book, etc.), when I'm out for a longer ride. Or better yet - you could make it with a little lid that opens to a small trunk! Like the Corbin smuggler!! OK, maybe I'm getting a little carried away with YOUR project (especially for a newby). . . :eek: But I am seriously interested in getting on your list, if you have one.

JB

I hate to do this before I introduce the product officially but as some people have been looking for euro style fenders here are some pictures of the rough product. The rear section is now a bit different and will have light tubes (Radiantz) incorporated with flashers going around on the side a bit. The pictures show my friends corbin saddle on it as well as my stock saddle. As you can see, I have eliminated the gap between the fender and the rear of the stock saddle.

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
How soon do you think you'll be ready to sell one of these beauties?

Also, this may be sacrilege, but will your fender support a small luggage rack with a tail bag on it? I do like to have a bit of storage space to carry small incidentals (bike lock, extra lite shirt, pocket book, etc.), when I'm out for a longer ride. Or better yet - you could make it with a little lid that opens to a small trunk! Like the Corbin smuggler!! OK, maybe I'm getting a little carried away with YOUR project (especially for a newby). . . :eek: But I am seriously interested in getting on your list, if you have one.

JB
I just have to finish up the tail light section on the plug (part used to make mold) and a few symmetry checks and then I should be ready to make a mold and start producing parts so hopefully the official product launch will be in a month or so.. It is strong enough to support a passenger so you could put a luggage rack on it. Any custom things you want done can be done however i don't think there would be enough room to make a compartment as i have tried to keep it close to the wheel on a lowered bike without sacrificing functionality.
with respect to seats, if your seat fits a stock fender then it should fit this fender
You can pm me if you want to get more details etc.thanks for your interest
ride safe
Christo

1 - 20 of 51 Posts