RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Both fenders would be able to accomodate a luggage rack and can be drilled by the owner. Anybody wnating to do that with one of my fenders or another fibreglass fender can communicate with me and i will give some hints on how to do it. Progress is slow as I am completenig several projects at the same time. The euro fender would be a better option for someone thinking of going up to a240 or 260 in the future as it is made to fit these tires but does fit a stock tire nicely if you like a wide look out back. The short OEM however keeps the original line of the Warrior. It will not fit a wider tire however I do have other versions that could. It is an individual decision.

·
Premium Member
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hey Christok! Any updates? Any new pics?:)
I revised the tail section of the euro a bit filling in the end of the point and making two seperate tube indentations on either side. I find this soved my issue of not being able to bend the Radiantz tube up and down. I have a bit more work to finalize the indentation depth and angle and then once i check the symmetry of the fender it should be ready to go. I don't have any recent pictures as unfortunatley my camera bit the dust and I am just getting familiar with the new camera. I will take some as soon as the tubes indentations are finished

·
Premium Member
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I know you've been busy, but is there any update on this?
If not, just consider this a 'courtesy bump' lol.
I should start molding the Euro fender this week if all goes well. I have finished the rear and LED tube section and Mike came over and gave me a suggestion for rounding out a small section. He also brought over his huge corbin dual tourer saddle and we checked it out and it fit beautifully. I just have to check the symmetry from side to side and then I can start. The subject fender is finished and is in production. I have a stock length OEM fender widened for 280 tires almost finished as well as a prostock fender for OEM width tires which will be finished shortly. I have a couple other parts that will be announced once their owners receive them. Unfortunatly I have not made much headway on the front fender but my cafe style fairing is getting close. There are a few other fenders soon to be released that will be quite different from anything that is available and not to mention 2 new chin spoilers as well. . I also have a radical chin spoiler for a VROD muscle in the works.

I praise my fellow warrior owners who have placed orders with me and who are waiting for certain projects for being so patient as there is only so much one person can do I try to reward their patience with unique, high quality products at a more than reasonable price. Stayed tuned

here are a few pics with Mikes big seat on the eurok model

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
It is a fender like most guys use on their 280 wheels like Teck's although Teck had his tail section custom cut. It is flatter on the top than a stock and it curves down the back of the wheel and can be cut to the length you want (shorter) and can have custom designs cut into the rear section. the curve where the side meets the top is also a lot rounder than the stock fender.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Christok-

I'm interested in a shorty stock rear, just one concern.

Ummm.... my girl is "healthy"... err..."big boned" .... oh ****... she could lose some weight ok?!?! anyway- will the fiberglass fender hold about (82kg) or should I not risk it.

·
Premium Member
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Christok-

I'm interested in a shorty stock rear, just one concern.

Ummm.... my girl is "healthy"... err..."big boned" .... oh ****... she could lose some weight ok?!?! anyway- will the fiberglass fender hold about (82kg) or should I not risk it.
My rear fenders are all composite using 3 layers of 1.5 ounce matt on the sides and 4layers on the top section. I mix in a 1.5 ounce cloth throughout the whole fender and add a second layer of cloth where mounting bolts go through the sides and the rear bracket for the front seat holes and the wiring harness hole. I have never had a problem with someone telling me they could not ride a passenger on one of my fenders and two Harley dealers used to use my fenders on their bikes.

If you want to use this as an excuse to tell your partner that she needs to be able to lose some weight brecause my fender will only support 70 or 75 kgs then I won't say anything to her.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I'm really looking forward to see the euro fender and that cafe style fairing. I think I might have to break open the piggy bank soon:D

·
Registered
837 Posts
If you want to use this as an excuse to tell your partner that she needs to be able to lose some weight brecause my fender will only support 70 or 75 kgs then I won't say anything to her.
LOL I tried that- mentioning that she had to lose a few pounds before riding season... her response:

"you could too fattie"

So... i guess she told me!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts