1. Place the vehicle on a motorcycle lift to hold the bike upright.
2. Flip the kickstand to the "up" position.
3. Using a flat blade screwdriver, pry the spring of from the frame mount side (not the kickstand side).
4. Using a 17mm wrench, remove the nut on top of the kickstand mount.
5. Using a 14mm wrench, remove the bolt that holds the stock kickstand in the mount.
6. Reverse the procedure to get the kickstand on, leaving the spring for last.
7. Enjoy your new Baron Shorty Kickstand.
Did add adhesive backed bumpers, first image to get the up position clearance needed.
Simple as that, took all of 15 minutes.
A forum community dedicated to Yamaha Road Star Warrior motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, modifications, and more!