RS Warrior Forum banner

Shortened, polished Levers w/bearings for sale With trade (SOLD)

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  rij1 
#1 · (Edited)
(SOLD)

[[ $40 ]] Clutch and Brake lever bearings mod with the Brake adjusting bolt mod.

For sale WITH TRADE of your OEM brake and clutch lever in Great condition for
My Polished modified shortened levers with sealed ball bearings in the clutch lever and a Teflon coated sleeve bushing in the brake lever along with a smoothed down brake adjustment bolt. (Levers bearing mod)
These are currently on my bike.

You gotta send your levers with the adjusting bolt/nut to me then when I receive them I will ship mine to you. Should be a 5-6 day turn around once yours are shipped out till you get mine.

Description-
Shortened for 3 fingers.
Sanded smooth.
Polished to shine.
Sealed ball bearings in clutch lever for smoother, easier, longer lasting action and far less lever wobble.
Teflon coated steel sleeve bushing in brake lever for smoother longer lasting action and far less lever wobble.
Smoothed brake adjustment bolt tip for smoother lever braking and longer lasting Master cylinder plunger face.

$40 shipped with exchange of your clutch, brake lever with the adjusting bolt and nut.

Keep in mind that these are shortened and you should be able to use them with 3 fingers.
I have no problem using them with my Barnett pressure plate w/red springs.

Smoothed brake adjusting bolt tip purpose-

See less See more
#2 ·
I was trying to get a look at them but the first picture was so shiny I went blind!
But seriously , I may be interested, got to sit on the bike and see how it would feel with just three fingers. Why are you getting rid of them don't like them anymore?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Oh man. I thought I edited the post saying pending sale this morning. I just did now.
Sorry about that.

I think i could do them up with yours if you'd like. Longer or whatever with the bearings installed.

I liked them and didn't have any issues I'm just going a different way and trying a different way.
I'm always changing things up lol.

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

#4 ·
Thanks I may take you up on that. Lemme think about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: rij1
#7 ·
Ok guys, there in the mail to me.

Mike,
I possibly have a set I could work on If interested.

Omar, I did shorten and add bearings to someone recently and he's having them powder coated black. There's that option.

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

#8 ·
………. I did shorten and add bearings to someone recently and he's having them powder coated black. There's that option.

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)
I'm curious Rudy how the RC bearings hold-up in the paint bake cure oven @ 350-400*F

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.