RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering where my signature pic and info is. I've noticed that some have it and some don't.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
I went to add my pic and found they have really restricted us on what sigs we can have.
If I mess with mine I'm sure I won't be able to keep all what mine still has. I tried to add a pic and it won't let me cause it's saying I have to many lines bla bla.
From the full signature with a pic to this with no pic

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Alan and Rudy, i appreciate the info.

·
Premium Member
8,822 Posts
I went to add my pic and found they have really restricted us on what sigs we can have.
If I mess with mine I'm sure I won't be able to keep all what mine still has. I tried to add a pic and it won't let me cause it's saying I have to many lines bla bla.
From the full signature with a pic to this with no pic

1. 2002 XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
  2. My Mods
  3. Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro with CVT(Non-Black)
  4. Speedstar Gen2 Exhaust
  5. Baron’s STEALTH BIG AIR KIT
  6. Baron’s AIR INJECTION SYSTEM KIT(AIS Blockoff)
  7. Riding On the Darkside #2 (235/45/ZR17 BFGoodrich G-Force Comp-2 A/S)
  8. Rudy Jeremias
  9. (562)303-6036
As you know you're currently using 10 Lines and 2 Links w/o your Images
  • New Forum Rules per Cricket: Your signature can include up to 4 lines, a maximum of 1000 characters and one link. An image counts as a line. Anytime you hit "enter" on your keyboard, it will automatically go to a new line. Images will automatically be resized to 300 x 200 pixels.
Unless things change in the near future OUR previous Signatures have been maintained except for dropping the Image. I suspect the Images have been dropped by those of us who have exceeded the NEW forum standard but I've been wrong before. :(

The New Image Width x Height (now 300 x 200 px) has been reduced drastically and has a negative affect on my old Signature Image. The maximum 1,000 character count is very generous compared to the old format but the Single Link (URL) is counter productive to most all of us IMO.

OLD SIGNATURE IMAGE (709 x 100) px

NEW SIGNATURE IMAGE (300 x 42) px

For the time being, I'm going to leave my Signature untouched without the Image else, I suspect, All will be lost. I'm currently using 5 Lines and 7 Links.

·
Administrator
855 Posts
How To Create A Signature

Your signature can include up to 4 lines, a maximum of 1000 characters and one link. An image counts as a line. Anytime you hit "enter" on your keyboard, it will automatically go to a new line. Images will automatically be resized to 300 x 200 pixels. You can see more options in your settings to collapse signatures, always view full signature, or to not see signatures at all. The choice is yours.

Both guests and members can view signatures.

If a user has their preferences set to the default they will see collapsed signatures as in the example below for them. (They can click to see more.)

If a user has their preferences set to always show expanded signatures it will look like the example below for them. Your image can be clicked to view full size.

If you want to adjust your preferences for signatures you can click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select account settings.

In the left side navigation, you will see an option for preferences. Click it.

Scroll down to content options and select your signature preferences.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
855 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad.

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
28,566 Posts
This is my work-around, my SigPic and the allowed ONE link. Still working on the root issues but not making progress yet. So if you are unable to build your own SigPic to include your earned badges then please ask around for help and include some chicken-scratch layout and any special image files as .jpg and some of us with the right software will do the deed for you as time allows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.