RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in seeing the different places that everyone has moved their rear brake cylinders to. I've read lots of threads from the search but not too many pictures of where everyone has moved their parts to. So I'm asking for pics.

Thanks Z

·
Registered
661 Posts
I moved mine under the seat. Very generic. Glad it's gone though. Just cut the tab off with a dremmel. Fits nice.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take a look when it's light tomorrow. I've read that lots of people did this I'm thinking it will likely be the way I go but I know how creative people can be and am sure that there are a lot of good ideas out there. Thanks for the reply Ruckus

·
Registered
957 Posts
There have also been a few of us to completely remove the rear res., just plugged the end of the line with a bolt. There is actually plenty of "extra" fliud in the line and if you squeeze a little fliud from the end before you plug iy there is also room for expansion. I'm sure many will not approve of this method but I have never heard of a failure.

·
Administrator
29,923 Posts
If you look really close its in the apex of the swing arm where the top exhaust bracket resides oem. Above the mid-muffler and below the chrome fender stay. BTW pic was taken on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State at a Rally, where 'Skip' did some very nice hand pinstriping on wifey's tank that makes hersmile at every time she looks at it.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
fj55pig said:
I'm interested in seeing the different places that everyone has moved their rear brake cylinders to. I've read lots of threads from the search but not too many pictures of where everyone has moved their parts to. So I'm asking for pics. 

Thanks Z

was a little bored today, so hopefully this will help ya out.

http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/123039.aspx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Master Cylinder Relocation

Just cuz you asked(5 years ago) and I just happened to do it today. I just installed these pipes and it didn't come with a bracket so I Fab'd my own out of the stock exhaust mount....

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts