RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this for my upcoming trip, I'll give a review after I put it to the test. It looks cool, rubber won't scratch the tank, no bulky handlebar mount, I like the idea of just looking down at my tank to check maps, especially cuz i've never been to where I'm going next week! stay tuned...

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I ordered it on a Saturday night and it arrived on Tuesday! Basically there is a magnetic hard rubber base with an option of removing a thin film to expose a sticky pads to permantly fix it to the phone, I'm not using that feature cuz I wanna be able to remove it.There are separate sticky thin magnets that can either be stuck to the phone or go in the case. It's pretty cool so far, I won't have a chance to use it until Friday but it sticks to the fridge real good! Stay tuned.....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I got my bike back yesterday from the shop and was excited to test this mount, The magnet stuck to the tank hard and it held up fine around town, I have a Memphis Shades Bullet fairing which pretty mutch keeps the wind off the tank. That being said I decided I'm not gunna use it on my bike. My tank's paint job is glossy and smooth like glass, the phone slides around on it easily and although the contact area is rubber I don't wanna take a chance of scratching my super awesome paint job! I'm just too uneasy with it and I can't relax and enjoy riding! I'm still gunna use it in other areas, it comes with a cool bluetooth remote that allows you to take pics and videos hands free up to 30 feet away so it brings selfies to a new level, just stick the phone onto something, step in front of the camera and pop off a cool pic! I'll see about a handlebar mount phone holder today, I leave for a trip tomorrow morning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts