RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy I could use some time off to enjoy my warrior. But my company wont shut down unless they are made too (Harley-Davidson)
Anyone else in the same boat? I don't want to get sick just want the time off of course.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When the temps are up here it rains. I still get out to ride even if its just to work. Not in the rain of course.

·
Registered
761 Posts
We are supposed to be on lockdown here in they San Francisco Bay area.:rolleyes:
Tomorrow I'm off and it will be dry, What a great day for a ride I will have the roads to myself. Or just a heck of a lot less cars.?

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
Yeah me and the boys (just the boys) will be riding tomorrow so that should be a good 5 to 6 hours of therapy.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Massachusetts checking in... Many companies are having their employees work from home. Schools closed this week and the next two at a min. My company makes tubing packs used during bypass surgery. The FDA has already reached out to us to make sure we can maintain production so the supply doesn't dry up. We've been told even if (when) there is a shelter-in-place order that we'll still be open.

I have to keep reminding myself, none of these measures are intended to prevent any individual from getting infected. They are just supposed to slow the spread so hospitals can keep up. For some reason that isn't too reassuring to the wife.

On the plus side, we just had our first confirmed case in my town today. Again, not helping the wife stay calm.

If nothing else, I'll have some extra time this weekend to work on my resto project, and '83 Nighthawk 650... Two nights ago I broke an spark plug off in her (the bike, not the wife). Got some special tools coming on Sunday. Hopefully I can get it out without pulling the head. But I digress...

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
Yeah down here in Miami we got a bunch of confirmed cases but most confirmed don't feel any symptoms. Also saw the National guard trucks and vehicles coming down on the railroad carts. I need to keep working either way to pay bills so. Interesting times.

·
Registered
256 Posts
My lady has a live in position on Cornell campus so we live here with the students. 7days ago the hammer dropped and the students were told to go home and the campus started emptying which was absolutely nuts. I manage a research facility for Bio Medical Engineering and am considered essential so I get to keep working which is great but also a bit sketchy, at least we are staffed way down and I can go through my day with out running into folks!
Planning on getting off campus and spending the day off at my house working in the garage doing SS lines for my brakes and putting things back together from a winter full of PM and lots of modding. Looking forward to sharing some pics soon of what I’ve done to her??
I typically rent the house on Airbnb but that’s obviously on hold so I’ll at least enjoy myself in the garage!

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Pretty much the same here..
In SoCal......
Asking everyone that doesn't need to go outside to stay in...
There asking for people to self Quarantine

Been riding to work every day....

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
289 Posts
@ Arizonawarrior: ...... or to kick-off a design competition for a Patch, T-shirt/Sweater, Sticker..... whatever ?? ....... just to keep folks inhouse.

@ All: Stay safe and healthy ?

·
Registered
997 Posts
I drive a forklift for a pork production plant. Production/shipping has increased. I'm considered "an essential critical infrastructure food and agriculture worker." per a document we were all given (to be presented to "authorities" if/when the state goes to lock-down). Gotta get that bacon out!

BTW, we were just told that there has been an employee that was confirmed with the virus. He's in quarantine now.

Anyway, I've been riding whenever I can. As long as streets are dry and it's at about 30º, I'm riding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts