RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my Warrior..........

I have a upperchrome belt guard in excellent condition. It was on my bike for about a month.$30 - SOLD

I also have a lower chrome belt guard. It was never mounted, there is a small nick on the edge. Itcame from the company that way. I do not think it would be noticable mounted on the bike. - $10.00 - SOLD

Black side mount license plate holder w/ chrome frame. $30.00.

Chrome Cam Cover - $20.00 - SOLD

Chrome Generator Access Cover - $10.00 - SOLD

If you would like some pictures please email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Chrome Belt Gaurds, Side Mount License Plate Holder

If you want to see some pics please send me an email address. Jimmy2 I will send you some pics.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Chrome Belt Guards, Side Mount License Plate Holder

All items are still for sale....I have not heard back from people. I have pictures, if you wish to see them please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I posted prices......I still can not put pics up.....please email me for pics.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts

You have to post pictures on photobucket or a similar site then use the http::/ address here.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts

If marco or jimmy do not take the covers...if they are chrome and not ball milled I will take them....

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

parkinglot said:
If marco or jimmy do not take the covers...if they are chrome and not ball milled I will take them....

When he checked which ones it was that he had it was onesthatI don't need so no dibs here.

·
Registered
221 Posts

I would like the chrome belt guards please. So if they are still available I would like them. Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Parkinglot........pm me an email address....I will send you pics. NHWarrior......the belt guards are yours. I will PM you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I still have the side mount license plate holder for sale....$30 I can email a picture if you wish to see it. It is in very good condition!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pictures have been sent to all who requested. I have had several people say they wanted the plate holder.....but no one has sent any funds. The first to send funds gets it. Please let me know

1 - 20 of 23 Posts