RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm looking to get a side mounted plate similar to this:

I like that fact that the plate has the wires hidden into arm so it does not show.
However, the big issue with this plate is the top red light. I already use the rear blinkers as running lights and I will have a set of Radiantz led's into my custom fender acting as break. I do not want to make the Warrior a Christmas tree... Do you know another type of plate that will have the same wiring system, with white lights? I only need 2 small white lights to illuminate the plate. As you can see... there are no bolts, it is a one piece billet.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm open to all of them.

·
Super Moderator
5,772 Posts
Tech,you can purchase a horizontal plate mount from Justin,he makes a nice mount,and put a Radiantz tag cover on.They are lighted with 6 leds in the top of it.Really clean looking.I made my own.I'll try to get you a pic of it soon as I can.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I'm the Justin referenced above. If you check out my thread in Vendor Forums (Justice Designs), you willl see pics of the mount with a radius plate and below in a separate post, pics of a flat plate at 22.5 degrees. I can do a flat plate horizontally at 15, 22.5 or 45 degrees.

Get ahold of me if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts