RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have the Signal Dynamics 'Back off' modules and if so what do you think of them? These are the modules that control the pulsating front headlight and also flash the rear brake light while braking. I was wondering if those with them thought they were good products or if you have a suggestion on a different product. Also, for the rear one I need to look at the one for LED taillight right?

·
Registered
263 Posts
sig. dy. controlls the tail/brake light only. there is another module to control the headlight from kisan technologies that works great and is very compact.

i have heard good things about the back off modules. they pulse/steady depending on rider preference, and yes make sure it is for an led taillight.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello,

I purchased a brake light and headlight modulator from comagination.com. These things were a breeze to hook up and work perfectly. They are a little cheaper if purchased as a set. I had the Back Off on my old bike and it worked perfectly also. It seemed like the comagination ones were easier to wire. I know it works great with the stock headlight and stock taillight. I also have a side mount license plate holder from Baron's that is also hooked up to it. I don't have an LED taillight so have no experience if these will work.

As of right now the comaginations do what is expected from them.

Take care and Happy Holidays

Mark Graham

1 - 4 of 4 Posts