RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to bump this up to the top...
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=120

I removed a bunch of animated images and removed any broken images. Please keep your signature images in check.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Yeah, I was noticing a buildup of more and more animated gifs. They wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't SO much movement going on - sometime distracting...

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I hate'em when they extend the page wider and you have to scroll to the right to finish reading the topic.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
AMEN........sometimes I wont read it.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

I hate'em when they extend the page wider and you have to scroll to the right to finish reading the topic.

·
Registered
826 Posts

I think that would be me... [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Honestly, I hate that too.... when I made that sig image, it was on my desktop computer with larger screen - no problems... But on laptop I have to scroll over...

I'll try to change it.... just didn't have much time lately to be at the computer...

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
So, you didn't like the bouncing belgium goodie's huh??? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Sorry, will never do it again [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
1,521 Posts

Ditto!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts