RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you add those small signature pics, like 130 club, midnight club, etc. to your post or reply? [?]

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
GitRDone/Damian, just right click and SAVE the pics you like to keep. Create one pic with all the little pics you want as your signature, save it as a JPG. Then add it as a comment in this thread. now it is on the 4UM server. Right click and use THAT address in your signature block. Get it?

Damian, great girl you got there... but wouldn't SHE be better suited to your name?

[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Yikes ! ! Thanks Snyper39 . Ya I've got to work on it. I get what you are saying but when I tried it told me that that address didnt exist(sublime diversion). I'll try again

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Damian, could you see the pic? If you right click and Select COPY, your PC takes a snapshot of the PIC you are right clicking... don't choose save. Like I found all the sig-pics I liked, that apply to me, right clicked, selected COPY, then PASTED them onto a blank windows paintbrush screen, zoomed in, modified them to fit the way I like, lined them all up, drew a black frame around them and saved the pic onn my desktop as my signature-pic.jpg.

Posted it once in a REPLY screen (the little paper-clip) and then right clicked in the resulting thread for the new address. Added that address in my signature block, and walla... (sorry if that was long winded, just thought it might help someone else if you already got it)

·
Registered
271 Posts
I can't even find this so called signature box. right now if I leave the "include signature" box checked, it just leaves my name how can i add a pic to replace it??? can you somehow edit this?? I tried to follow the abouve directions from Snyper39, but I just can't figure it out??? Anyone help me??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts