RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried a single throttle body on the warrior? i've thought of running a single automotive throttle body with the custom turbo build i am attempting; thought it might be a easier set up.have done much reading on the subject and see mixedopinions. anyinfo would be helpful. thanks in advance.

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
hey, im in the process right now of trying to figure out how to add injectors to the stock wiring to use 4 injectors that would only work 2 at low rpms and 4 at high rpms like only in boost with a pressure activated switch , dont know if i want to blow thru the trottle bodies or set it up like a draw thru with the fi instead of a carb , then i dont have to worry about the trottle position switch not working correctly, i would think that one or two holes on the trottle body would be the same if they were close in sizeing, the air is the easy part its the injector part that has to be very close , aka fuel to air ratio thats the kicker of most modified setups, getting that part right , good luck btk572

1 - 2 of 2 Posts