RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a sissy bar / passenger seat backrest
2007 RS Warrior

Found the cheap ones on ebay 100-150 USD, but they seem to have less-than-stellar reviews, and the swastika insert is not helpful.
Ebay No-Name Sissy bar

Then there's the Cobra mini for 04+ bikes - these seem expensive at USD 300+ (saw them on sale in a couple of places US$250-280)
Cobra mini sissy bar 02-4763

Are there any other options that I missed?

I looked up previous posts on sissy bars and most suggested links seem to be invalid after so many years. Most of the recommended suppliers seem to have vanished as well.

Premium Member
That honestly is not a bad price for a sissy bar and luggage rack. Like Thommy said that is an Iron Cross first used in Prussia which later became Germany.

You could hold out for something used but who knows how long you will wait.

Registered
I went with the Cobra mini. It is a bit pricey but easy to install, looks good, and no issues. I do kind of wish I got the bigger one though because it would be easier mounting my sissy bar bag on the back.

Premium Member
Yeah here is the bag that me and the wife use for the weekend or if I go away for 5 days by myself this bag works great as well. That was on a Jardine quick detachable sissy bar.

Attachments

Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
iron crosses all come with a year inscribed.. and were only issued in 4 wars if i'm not mistaken.. 1812, 1870, 1914 and 1939.. the starting years of the wars they were granted in.. kinda a lot older than the swastika in german use

Registered
iron crosses all come with a year inscribed.. and were only issued in 4 wars if i'm not mistaken.. 1812, 1870, 1914 and 1939.. the starting years of the wars they were granted in.. kinda a lot older than the swastika in german use
The Romans also used the Iron Cross symbol. A lot of the Germanic symbols used by the Nazi鈥檚 were actually Roman figures.馃槑馃槑馃悵

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for your recommendations. The Cobra mini it is then.
The one with the Iron Cross seems to be not as good in terms of quality.

Registered
2007 RS Warrior

Found the cheap ones on ebay 100-150 USD, but they seem to have less-than-stellar reviews, and the swastika insert is not helpful.
Ebay No-Name Sissy bar

Then there's the Cobra mini for 04+ bikes - these seem expensive at USD 300+ (saw them on sale in a couple of places US$250-280)

I looked up previous posts on sissy bars and most suggested links seem to be invalid after so many years. Most of the recommended suppliers seem to have vanished as well.
I have a sissy bar I'd sell. I had it on a 2004 RS Warrior & only used a handful of times. In excellent shape.
20200819_181143.jpg 20200819_181132.jpg 20200819_181054.jpg 20200819_181042.jpg

Attachments

Registered
Yeah here is the bag that me and the wife use for the weekend or if I go away for 5 days by myself this bag works great as well. That was on a Jardine quick detachable sissy bar.
Hi, where did you get the Jardine ?
I have looked.
Thanks

Premium Member
Hi, where did you get the Jardine ?
I have looked.
Thanks
Searching high and low a few years back and everyone wanted big money for the. I ended up getting one on Ebay from some motorsport placing liquidating old stock. I am sure they are even more rare now.

Registered
I'm glad you found it. It looks nice and a good size.
Is Jardine still in business or making this kind of stuff ?
Do you know where to find used or left over corbin fleetliner hard bags ?

Premium Member
Them bags will be hard to come by. And if you do find them they will be a pretty penny as those are the creme de la creme.

The sissy bar part # 15010327. They are still advertise around but not sure if they are actually in stock as many people will advertise them but not have any on hand so call prior to just adding to a cart and paying for them.

Registered
2007 RS Warrior

Ebay No-Name Sissy bar

Try call MC Enterprises 1 866 886 2368

1 - 17 of 17 Posts