RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting "waiting on ads.google.com" in the status bar of Firefox. While it does this nothing loads and the computer just sits there until it times out. If I click refresh it usually clears up. Is this something because I'm running Firefox instead of IE?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
yup, using IE and I get frequent hangs. I just open the Forums now and then "open in new window" for each topic I want and then refresh as needed. I had the whole forum windo hang on the "Active Topics" and refresh cleared all the topics [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Damm!Good thing you posted that dfw I was about to go buy a new computer. I was going nuts running spybot,mcaffee,and every other program I could find.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
I get a lot of hangs too. I see in the status bar either something about ads or something about google analytics.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
**** Google, they hate Firefox with a passion!!!

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
While not having any problems with the site, per say, I have noticed that, for about a week, there has been a little square or dot underneath the 'home' button. I hadn't noticed it before.. but a long while back, I do recall seeing it.

Not that it matters.. just a little FYI.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RRUFAST

While not having any problems with the site, per say, I have noticed that, for about a week, there has been a little square or dot underneath the 'home' button. I hadn't noticed it before.. but a long while back, I do recall seeing it.

Not that it matters.. just a little FYI.

I get the same thing, along with the hangups and needing to hit refresh. I also noticed that all of the sponsor's banners are gone from the top of the site.

Dave

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
FUnny... it isn't that bad for me at all.. I haven't noticed any anomolies, so to speak..

But I've just now really gotten on board to read the threads also..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts