RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RSWarrior.com Members:
As you all have noticed, on January 1st the format of RSWarrior.com had changed. With this change also came a change in the ownership of the site. RSWarrior.com is now owned and operated by Vertical Scope.

Most of you already know that I do not take part in the day-to-day operations of the site. I manage the back end stuff and pay the bills. I’ve been doing this since I started RSWarrior.com eight years ago.

My time has been less and less over the last few years and my ability to be actively involved has been tougher and tougher. This has made server/software enhancements take longer than they should and not happen as often as they should.

Vertical Scope is going to keep the domain on their server bank which should help with uptime and performance. The forums will continue to be run by the current moderators and the business/server side of the forum will be run by Vertical Scope.

A HUGE THANKS goes out to all the members and moderators for the support over the years. You are the ones who really kept the site running on a daily basis. Furthermore, we would like you all to continue doing the awesome job you all have been doing for years now to keep this site growing and keep our member base active.

Sincerely,
Sean Kearney
"CarKnee"

·
Administrator
852 Posts
As you have read above, Verticalscope.com has come to an agreement with Sean and will now be the owners of rswarrior.com. We here at Verticalscope.com bring with us staff and resources to make this site grow by leaps and bounds. We provide the resources necessary to run this site and maintain the day to day technical and managerial tasks that are time consuming for one person.

With that I would like you all to know that this is still YOUR community and we are here to work with the community and Sean to keep this site a place for you to come and feel at home.

My name is Helena, please feel free to ask questions in this section of the forum and I will do my best to answer any and all of them. As of now I will be the only Verticalscope.com member to join the site, I am here to answer questions help with technical issues and make sure we are doing our job and keeping you all happy. If you have any issues feel free to discuss below. I hope you all enjoy this new chapter in rswarrior.com life.

Thank you all for reading.
Helena

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well Thank You Helena, and Verticalscope, and Carknee, and to everyone else that has made this site possible. I for one have made some good contacts here, gotten some terriffic deals and found ideas, feedback and info that I'd have probably never been able to get without it.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Thanks for all you have done for us Sean, it's been one helluva journey!

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Well Thank You Helena, and Verticalscope, and Carknee, and to everyone else that has made this site possible. I for one have made some good contacts here, gotten some terriffic deals and found ideas, feedback and info that I'd have probably never been able to get without it.
+1 The site is a wealth of information. Only question I have at the present is as follows:

For those of us who have paid to get site vendor status of which there are two levels, will we get our Site Vendor banners back under our names/ avatar and for those with the more complete package will they also get their advertising back? I see a lot of progressive insurance ads and others but not our usual site vendors.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I am grateful this place just exists. I have gotten so much knowledge and answered questions from here. Great job in the past and I am sure a great job in the future.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sean, we haven't met, but I'd like to say thanks for creating this site. With the advice and instruction I've gotten from the members here, I'm less apprehensive about performing repairs and modifications to my baby. Thanks again, Doug

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Sean, thanks for all the effort you've put into this for all these years. It's been a great ride and hope the ride continues.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Helena, I still don't have access to the moderator's only forum (neither do the other moderators) and have no way of directly contacting you or have heard from you or anyone from Vertical Scope yet.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
This site helped so much with the mods I did, as well as help me decide to get a Warrior in the first place. Yamaha should be grateful for the site. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
...this is still YOUR community and we are here to work with the community and Sean to keep this site a place for you to come and feel at home.

My name is Helena, please feel free to ask questions in this section of the forum and I will do my best to answer any and all of them.
Helena
OK. Are you hawt? :D:eek::D

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
This has been my most visited site since I found it several years ago, ao thanks to all who has had a part in keeping it going. Thanks Sean for Starting it.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Thank you Sean for all you have done for us and this forum. It could not have been done without you my friend. Most folks on this forum do not know the history behind the birth and growth of this great forum. There are not many of us old timer's around, but there are enough of us left that can reflect on the successful growth of this great forum.

An ERA has passed...........

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Progress is impossible without change. Thank you Sean for having the vision. I never would have learned so much nor have had the courage to try new things without help from this community. I haven't posted much in awhile but I still check back every now and then to stay up to date. Cheers to bigger and better !

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I want to thank verticalscope.com for taking the reins and keeping this forum up to date and keeping it alive. Thank you Helena for being here and supporting us thru this transition......

1 - 20 of 49 Posts