RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
852 Posts
well i don't plan on changing anything, so i don't see why it would change. It is only me on the forum, the mods are not going to change and the site should be the same. If power hungry mods are the problem it isn't the companies fault, we don't choose the mods. All my sites i let the mods choose new mods.

So as long as the mods stay the same and choose wisely then we should all be fine.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Thanks Sean for all you've done. This is also the only forum i am a member of, reason being is basically what robriguez just posted. Never found another forum that was anything like this. I hope it stays the way it was, i know i'm not changing. :) welcome Helena, enjoy the forum, lots a good people and funny folks here, especially the southern harley rider that torments us all... :) glad to hear your cute, dont need any funny lookin people here.. :)
ditto - my only forum [other than my close friends here of course] - we bicker a bit ...we laugh....we support each other in times of trial ...and we are all sensible enough to know a great bike when we ride one!- thanks Helena for taking us on..and thanks to Sean for sure :D

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Not to mention even Sean left the day to day moderating up to us, his moderators, and we don't plan on adding anyone new to the mix so I think we are safe.
So this means my application was denied, huh? :(

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
... :) glad to hear your cute, dont need any MORE funny lookin people here.. :)
There...i fixed it for you.

well i don't plan on changing anything, so i don't see why it would change. It is only me on the forum, the mods are not going to change and the site should be the same. If power hungry mods are the problem it isn't the companies fault, we don't choose the mods. All my sites i let the mods choose new mods.
Awesome news. Thank you.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Sean thanks for starting this site and doing all you have done for it, I have made some friends and have gotten valuable info on warriors that I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else. Have made some mods to my bike with the help of members here by asking questions and buying products to do the mods. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I agree Thanks tons sean. you are certainly alright in my book.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts