RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up some tribal flames for a swing arm project but have decided to go a different route. I'll let you know who wins them on Friday the 31st. The only rule is you have to be a site supporter to win. So if your not a supporter then throw some bills in and become one. Goodluck

*****info update******

I would normally just go off the site supporter badge that would fall under your name but I did happen to catch that there have been supporters who have not received their badge yet. Sean doesnt get to spend a lot of time on the site so I know he is behind on this, with that being the case I'll except anyones name in the drawing as long as I can get verification from Ed, Steve or JP that you have donated. (This includes you UK guys, Germany( you to Swiss warrior) and the brothers from Down Under) I'll pick up the mailing tab just as you know it takes awhile so dont call me names if it doesnt get there in a week.[:'(]

Scott 10/02/08

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Re: Site Give away for October '08/ updated please read first post.

im in. thanks

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

Great way to step up. Thank you.

count me in too

Mike

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Brit_Warrior said:
Nice one Scott, please put my name in the hat.
Andy your a honorary Yank anyway. lol Oh let me change that, your an Honorary Reb. No fun in this being just for locals so let Attila and the others know please.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts

sounds good to me - pls include me!

thanx for doing this!

·
Registered
46 Posts

Count me in too, ( i donated to darkstartoday 10/7/08 - no badge yet though) Thanks

·
Registered
661 Posts

Wow, thanks Scott. I'm in as well please! Ruckus

1 - 20 of 29 Posts