RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This month rswarrior.com is giving away two (2) Road Star Warrior work shirts provided by ProStreetWarrior. ProStreetWarrior has Warrior work shirts and jackets available for purchase here.

Click For Larger Images
/images/Giveaway/200308-WorkShirt.jpg

/images/Giveaway/200308-patch.jpg

ProStreetWarrior is a maker of custom parts and clothing for the Road Star Warrior. You can visit their website here,http://www.rswarrior.com/donate

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The winners will be picked at random and announced on August 1st, 2003.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

·
Registered
33 Posts
Edited:

Ok, I was a dumbass and didn't read the instructions at the top of the page, so I posted a sign me up message. Sorry.

·
Registered
102 Posts
please enter me... I am homeless i need clothes... Winter is coming!!!!

I clicked...I am a dumbass...Cause i am blind...Need Sept to be oakley sunglasses!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That's kool of you ProStreetWarrior. Thanks for sponsoring POTM. (Prize of the Month)! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

corrected SP... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I will say thay I am the proud owner of one of ProStreet's shirts and it kicks a$$. Good luck to all you guy's and girls, I hope it looks as good on you as it does me /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
506 Posts
HEY YEAH Rob! How about one of those next month, and this month I'll just take one[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Shirt for a gas cap!!! WHAT A DEAL!![/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by myredwarrior

These give-away are Great!!!!

Sorry Mike... you won last month. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts