RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For August 2004 RSWArrior.com is giving away 3 Willie & Max Hookers!

/images/giveaway/20040801_1.jpg

Click HERE for more information on this product.

To be eligible for this giveaway you must be a supporter of rswarrior.com. For more information on being a site supporter please see here.http://www.rswarrior.com/donate

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The winner will be picked at random and announced early August-2004.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Same thing my wife thought when I told her that I'd charged the hooker to her credit card.
I do have to say that the Hooker is a great little gadget and its very easy to install and take off. It's not a perfect fit but it does its job well. I highly recommend that if you're in the market for a hooker, this is the perfect hooker for you. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
If I win, how will you get 3 Hookers to me in the UK? [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Don't worry about it, I'll come over to collect!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a Hooker. What a great invention!!!!!! They don't cost much at the store, but their usefulness is grand. If you don't win go buy one. I use a bungee cord net and the Hooker. Thank God because I hate saddle bags, and T-Bags, and the sort. I did ask my wife if I could ride with a hooker on the back before I purchased one. She said it was OK!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Actually, the only problem I've had is that I bought a net that has six hooks and the Hooker only has four. Had to be a bit creative with the front two after I did the flip and grind for the rear pegs- no where to really hook it up.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can also attest that this is a great item! It comes in very handy for holding anything down. If you do go and buy one before the giveaway ends be sure to mention you saw it on rswarrior.com

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
please pick me!!! please pick me!!! to win a hooker!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
i could use one of those for my little objects that i carry around with me. he,he.[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts