RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Centerline has generously donate a 2006 Roadliner DVD and Star calendar!

Get your "tickets" now and this will be announce by 12/25/05

Thanks Centerline & good luck to all.

Rules:
To be eligible for this giveaway you must have supported rswarrior.com within the last 12 months. For more information on being a site supporter please see here.http://www.rswarrior.com/donate.aspx

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The winner will be chosen at random and will be announced in December 2005 via this site.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
I got the DVD but no calendar so I'm in.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I realize a bunch of you may already have this, but I don't... maybe I will win /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
901 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mdsphoto

I just recieved both of these items in the mail today, so I think I will let someone else have a crack at 'em.

That is too funny, I just got my Star Calender the other day and didnt even see the DVD, glad I read this post before trash day

Andrew

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I also received the DVD and calander on Friday 12/2/05. I too almost tossed out the DVD with the trash....but there was this form letter in with it that read "......2006 calander and DVD", GOOD THING. It also came with a special offer notice about locking in on some special deal for a '06 Roadliner, 25% discount on accessories, blah blah blah, but the offer ended 11/30.

Carknee - I would like to offer up my DVD if you want to pull more than one name. PM me if you want to take me up on this.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts