RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For February we have a nice set of prizes given to RSWarrior.com by snakeyezzz. These products were given to Snakeyezzz by Keith McCarty (Manager of the Yamaha Motorsport Racing Division) and now they are going to be given to a few of you guys!

Grand Prize (1 winner): Yamaha Racing Team shirt (XL)

2 Winners for a Long Sleeve (XL & XXL) and a Hat
1 Winner for a Short Sleeve (XL) and a Hat
3 Winners for a Hat

/images/giveaway/200502_yamahashirt.jpg

To be eligible for this giveaway you must be a supporter of rswarrior.com. For more information on being a site supporter please see here.http://www.rswarrior.com/donate.aspx

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The winner is chosen at random and will be announced in March 2005 via this site.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

·
Registered
690 Posts
Just to let you know there is only one shirt like that one to win. The other shirts are not team shirts. The short sleeve is a speedstar shirt and the long sleeves are star motorcycle. The hats are Raodstar Warrior hats.
You are all very welcome but Keith McCarty supplied me with the stuff, I just asked him to do it. So anyone that might be heading to Bikeweek should stop By Valdosta for a day and support the racing team at the drag races. Yamaha is having a special appreciation event at the race for us. Check the racing forum to find out the details.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not yet... I will be pulling the tickets out of the hat real soon.

Good luck to everyone!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts