RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This month rswarrior.com is giving away one (1) Warrior tail light kit provided by High Tech Speed. When you are braking, instead of simply turning on, your light can be set to illuminate in any number of eye-catching patterns. Instead of just being dimly lit when you ride, your light can be programmed to run through various animated lighting effects.

/images/Giveaway/200310_UFO.jpg

High Tech Speed is a maker of custom parts for the Road Star Warrior. You can visit their website here, High Tech Speed

To be eligible for this giveaway you must be a supporter of rswarrior.com. For more information on being a site supporter please see here.http://www.rswarrior.com/donate

If you are a site supporter and wish to be entered in this giveaway please CLICK HERE.

The winner will be picked at random and announced early November, 2003.

Good Luck,
CarKnee

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
That thing is badd azz! I have to have one, even if I just buy it!!! It is cool as ****.

I have been wanting to be a supporter, I mean site supporter!! It is long over due!

CarKnee, I wouldn't have the bike I have now if it weren't for you and everyone on this site, and that is a fact. This site and everyone on it has inspired the bike you see below. Thanks for the good work!

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
This site is wonderful isn't it? How do I get a photo to appear in this box? It used to but now doesn't anymore. What have I missed?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thanks for all the work you've put into this site, Carknee. This community has grown soooo much since I joined. This is by far the slickest forum I've ever seen and I'm proud to call it my default homepage. I finally donated tonight.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Sean, that is Bad A$$, I want it!!! Sign me up! Bend every corner on my entry blank. /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey Carknee,Glad to see the Kit up on the Give away list for this month,as well,for the Generousity of HighTechSpeed,gr8 guys there.And as the Ginnypig for the 1st kit,I have no regrets,it's been gr8 deal'n with H.T.S. and the kit's given me nothing but positive feed back from people who've spotted it.Who ever win's it should be thrilled.Thx H.T.S. for the Donation of the kit to rswarrior.com

·
Registered
455 Posts
That is one spacey tail light. Must have! The shape of our light kinda looks like a flying saucer and really does with the UFO.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone who donated to get in this giveaway, but doesnt have their "star" yet, please give me until tomorrow afternoon to get to you. I got hit with a lot of emails the last 2 days and I am making my way thru them.

Thanks and good luck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts